We let our Team Members know the values and behaviors we expect them to demonstrate. We believe those values and behaviors pool in to create a flourishing culture in which Team Members can blossom. A progressing culture that allows our Team Members to give their best shot leading to excellent quality and innovative products, unmatchable customer service, and operational excellence.
Some of our people's values include Passion, Productivity, Pro-activeness, Positivity, High Energy, Execution, Perseverance, Action, Integrity, and Innovation. This is what they mean the following to us:
- People we work with
- Products we produce
- Customers we serve
- Suppliers who serve us
- Planning, preparing, and anticipating
- Practical and hands-on
- Positive and upbeat
- We are productive, efficient and effective in planning and executing our work.
- We consistently raise the bar to increasingly higher levels of productivity and performance.
- With our ability to execute, we seek to outperform the market where we decide to operate.
- Reject negativity
- Always face problems as challenges
- Are constantly seeking solutions
- Are always forward looking/optimist, not dwelling on mistakes of the past
- High level permeates at all levels
- We energize other Team Members with our own positive energy and outlook
- There is constant will to move on and give accomplishment
- Things get done
- We document and standardize all that we do
- Everyone knows his roles and responsibilities
- We take our well-defined CSS tasks to heart
- We never give up
- Retail Business
- We push hard
- Retail Business
- We seize opportunities
- We aggressively push for resolution to problems
- We enjoy working hard
- We are open and direct
- We can be counted on to keep confidences
- We do not misrepresent ourselves for personal gain
- We have good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions work and we are good at bringing these ideas to use.
- We show intellectual curiosity and the continuing desire to learn, seeking improvements, even in the face of success.
- We take diverse priorities and multiple opportunities and find new ways of creating long-term success.
- We work hard to support an environment where people look for creative ways to benefit the business.
- We take constructive risks and remove barriers getting in the way of achieving excellence
Countries where our services help entrepreneurs
We value the diversity of our people and strongly believe that a more diverse team is a more creative Team Member, and one better able to adapt to change. We expect all our Team Members to be treated with respect and dignity. Our equal opportunity policy is designed to ensure that both current and potential Team Members are offered the same opportunity to do a job regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics. YR Global prohibits harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above. The more our Team Members reflect the diversity of our clients, the better equipped we are to service their needs.
Through our commitment to our people, our values, embracing our diversity and our responsibility to our communities, we aim to create an environment in which our people are proud to work, and a rich pool of talents to support our clients.
Good employment practices are essential to achieve our business strategy. Our goal is to â€˜be the best place for the best people to do their best workâ€™.
We offer opportunities for professional and personal growth in an international environment. We encourage our people to take a proactive approach in their professional growth and development.
We believe in keeping our Team Members informed of developments in our business and industry. We publish entertaining and informative e-magazines which highlight important product announcements, operational milestones, Team Member achievements and Team Members festivities that occur. We have Monthly and Annual Gatherings where accomplishments and performances are recognized and rewarded.
We strive to provide a workplace atmosphere that allows Team Members to voice concerns freely and resolve them in a professional manner. We encourage Team Members to raise issues with their managers or the members of our human resources team so that questions can be answered and concerns allayed expeditiously.