Objectives of the Role
Making YR Global the most admired company to work with, highlighting and ensuring that our team members are the most knowledgeable, systematic, and committed professionals, and creating and inspiring the passion for leading the coffee and cafes industry in the world.
Draw up the sales strategy; establish and implement annual sales targets, training requirements, midyear reviews and year-end projections.
Responsible for developing prospecting for new business and new accounts, growing the existing accounts, and increasing the market share.
Develop and implement programs to develop the Sales Organization, train new and existing Team Members, motivate, and facilitate the Sales Team Members.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Organize and analyze market research and surveys, and generate reports on products, services, consumers and sales.
• Study competitors' products, services, market trends and customer demand.
• Monitor sales, goods produced and/or services delivered.
• Monitor and estimate customer demand
• Improve existing products and services.
• Seek new opportunities to develop products and services using research, customer feedback and other methods of information gathering.
• Identify and implement communication strategies, such as advertising campaigns, to attract customers.
• Identify target markets and determine how to best get the message across to particular groups.
• Prepare Marketing & Sales plans, including budgets and progress reports.
• Decide on pricing and special deals for goods and services analyze customer feedback and monitor customer satisfaction.
The incumbent must have minimum 5 years experience with a consumer product company with at least 1 year of retail customer service/customer-facing sales experience at management level.
Master of Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
Mid-career management level entrant.
Experienced in managing special projects or initiatives.
Fluent and thoroughly knowledgeable in spoken and written English and Arabic necessary for the day to day conduct of business and negotiations with customers.
Knows modern office procedures, methods and equipment use including computers.
Food business experience will be an added advantage but is not a must.
Proven track record of managing a successful sales team in a service related business.
Experience in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment.
Food service and product/Marketing & Sales industry experience with a fast moving consumer goods company and working knowledge of promotional agencies are plus points but are not musts